Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love "My Flavour"

                    I have no part with love but then I am undergoing the sickness of having it. Its surprisingly an effect after watching a movie but its a bit too strong feel. I feel like I too had a love, a breakup and what not everything that two or sometimes more could have to face.!!!

Rabne Bana Di Jodi, Haule Haule Love ..Mera Love ji bolon  acha bahuth lup tup control nahi sahta!!!!
mein heart mein body nahi sahtha,....lost it somewhere!!!!!

Where to find it ???,.....The flavour of mine to love itz making my every kith n kin suffer a lot,.....
I still have no idea on lovology but then ,.THe feel is itself haunting,....
I am loving what i am into,....It is all the mood it has had,....Turning Myself into nothing!!!!!,....

I Love it,.......A Ceratin Flavour of everthing that is even better than best!!!

!!!!!!!#####PSYCHO LOVERS, NEVER THE LOVE######!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment